Will my bicycle addiction give me cancer?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my name is Kerby. I am from Ontario Canada and I love bikes. I have been obsessed with bikes since my first one. It was a crown bicycles sting ray knock off with a sparkle green frame and huge ape hangers. I have been lurking for close to a year and I have seen some sweet looking rigs on here and can't wait to see more. I have a few rats of my own that I have been genetically modifying in my basement. I look forward to showing them.

Don't gargle chain lube.....

Cancer? More like the common cold. You get it for a awhile and then you think you're over it. Then all of a sudden, BAM!! You got it again.

I swore I only wanted one bike. That was 2 bikes ago. Now I'm obsessing about my 3rd.

Like the common cold, they'll never find a cure.

Welcome.

Spin

Firewalker said:
Hello and Welcome!
I concure! Now let's see some PICS! :x :lol: :lol:
L8 EM

We can already tell you're gonna have nice bikes! So let me be the first to say; Great bikes, I luv the red one! That blue one is SWEET! Remember I was the FIRST to tell ya. ...........(I hope you have red and blue bikes, everyone does, don't they?) :roll:

Oh sorry, I just clicked on the link above. No red or blue. HEY NICE BLACK BIKE! (Really, great job).

Back