Why kenny p Rocks!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a guy that has never met me.
I see a trick part on his bike (on this forum) and ask him about it.
Not only does he tell me how he did it, he sends me
the hardware to do it without asking anything in return.

Now that's a guy with Character. Thanks Kenny!

ArtGeco said:
Now that's a guy with Character. Thanks Kenny!
That says it all!

Kenny is and has been a legend for years! He freely gives to the bike community and ask nothing in return. Gigs and I have considered Kenny a friend for a few years and he's always been there with the needed advice or just as inspiration! Last year we got the chance to meet and ride with him and his brother for a few hours! Everyone had questions and wanted their "Kenny" time. I don't know how he did it, but he fulfilled everyone's "Kenny's addiction"! He's truely my first vote for the Rat Rod Bike/FreakBike Hall of Fame. I'm glad to see others share in the Prathermania!
Chainsaw

I've got to chime in here also. I've been around Kenny for a while now on the net and he seems like an all around great guy. What he does with the FBM and their rides is awesome and has been an inspiration to me. As for his bike builds I like the variety of stuff he has done. He doesn't just keep building one style of bike. From the slickest customs to something that's built just for the "fun to ride" factor.
And he seems to do all this quietly with no atitude which I really like.
Yes Kenny deserves a few pages in the bicycle culture history books.

Kenny P is as cool and down to earth as anyone I've ever met. With the talents he's got one might think he'd have a huge ego...not at all. The same goes for a bunch of the guys I've met from the FBM- just all around cool freaks.

I had no idea he was so revered in the bike community.
I had intentions in going and meeting him, (We are local)
I guess I should do so and be thankkful to have such a cool
neighbor.

bmxerpete said:
ArtGeco,

You've got to come up for Choppernite 20...there's info on this site in the Events section. Definitely a fun time.

I'm gonna try but chances are I'll have to make it up
for Choppernite 21. I am closing on a new house on the
16th, I'm gonna be moving slowly for a few weeks. Plus
I work nights, 10-12 hour shifts. Taking off on a tuesday
in the middle of all that would be really tough, But I'm still
gonna try.

kennyp is the man!
Everytime he goes swimming, dolphins appear! :lol:

Back