WHICH COLOR WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which color would you choose?

• Matte Red

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Gloss Black

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Gray Satin

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Matte Red

ECRM030.jpg

Gloss Black

ECRM029.jpg

Gray Satin

ECRM032.jpg

bike giveaway ??? :mrgreen:

i picked the grey satin cuz it looked white, id still pick grey over the others tho

i would go gray an my vote says it too.lol, soo whats ya goin do with it?

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Gray...I'm not going to win it! So I picked the one I liked the least. :lol:

No offense intended, but i think the whole black/red thing is getting played out, so grey it is!
(plus satin paint is pretty sweet!)

Yeah...I had to stop by the LBS last week to pick up a bike box and they had a gray Sparker Special on the showroom floor...man they look cool.

I have been wanting to buy a newer cruiser for a while and this one looks pretty sweet....especially in person.

The combo of a 24" wheel out back and the 26" wheel up front gives it a real mean stance.

It's all aluminum too so it's really light and the Nexus 3 speed and 3 piece cranks are great too.

The pedal forward geometry is a plus and makes for a comfortable ride.

I've liquidated a few bikes I haven't been riding to get the cash for a new cruiser.

Glad to see everyone likes the color I liked. :D

Ha Ha...yeah, no kidding!

I'm sure there will be dirt on it somewhere.

I plan to swap out that stem with a black BMX stem....maybe different handlebars too.

I'll also have to yank off that Electra decal on the chainguard and come up with something custom. :wink:

I saw one in the Gray at my LBS shop today....... stunning bike.

A springer with gray main legs and black fronts would look WAY cool on it :?:

Surprisingly, my LBS had over twenty cruisers of various brands in stock ........ they are definatly flavour of the month over here.

Can't wait for them to start turning up at the recyclers in five years time :mrgreen:

It is a pain not being able to find cool frames down here .......... I SO need a 24" cantilever style frame for my 12 year olds next project...... gonna have to build one from a Huffy mountain bike frame again :?

Back