Where did it go ? - found it - Firebikes Mayday Motorcycle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCR

Mouth-Breather
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Tryed the search already ...

I was looking for the Firebikes custom motorcycle/boardtracker pics. the purple and white bike with the shovel pan for a seat. I know there was some pics posted of it at a car or bike show sometime recently. Anybody know where its at or who posted it ?

Re: Where did it go ?

The search doesnt work that well as some of the index is missing after the change over. Try searching using google.

Re: Where did it go ?

tried that search too :mrgreen: , the change over definately seems to have caused a disturbance in the search capabilities. only pic i can find is on the firebikes site in the gallery, trying to figured out what motor they used.... and stare at the eye candy attached to it.

Good question. Looks like a whizzer motor so normally you'd just start out peddling and pop the clutch to start it. Since this bike doesn't have peddles I guess you'd have to push start it.

http://www.whizzermotorbike.com/index.html

i did find a guy that sells kickstarts added on to a whizzer motor (for $2000), but i do think the mayday would be a push start only type deal from what i can see. i guess i could just email him about it.

forgot i had taken these! they might be what you were looking for.........
autoramafeb92008028.jpg

autoramafeb92008027.jpg

autoramafeb92008026.jpg

autoramafeb92008025.jpg

autoramafeb92008024.jpg

hope its what you were looking for!

Back