Where can I find tires for my Stingray?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a set of 20 inch tires to fit s-7 rims for a '68 stingray lady fair I just got. I'm building the bike up for a friend, and I need to get a decent (but cheap, hopefully) set of tires (skinny front/ slick back). If someone could point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it!

well............if theyre both s7's i THINK youre outta luck on the slick(some of the schwinn o philes could tell you better though)im pretty sure the s7s wont fit the balloon tires(as a slick would be) but memorylaneclassics has the repop s7 tires(kenda also makes them for alot cheaper) you can also check hyperformance theyd have them too

They make gripper slik's for the s-7. I have one on my 76 Stingray Jr. There 20 x 1 3/4. I dont know if they repop them, you might want to check ebay, they are cheaper than the s-2 sliks.

srj1.jpg

Thanks! Just ordered a set of repops off ebay for pretty cheap. No dice on an s-7 slik though... Guess the search goes on!

Back