Western Flyer Wheelie Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
You guy remember my wheelie bike frame they painted pits and all...lol So it has just been sitting around with some interest lost on it. Then I spied the serial number on the frame a few weeks ago. It gave me some renewed interest in it again. L000029

That is way cool, the 29th built?!? Time for some filler and new paint.

Holly Crap Jaxon that is fantastic!!! I'm spraying primer on a rusty Huffy Wheel Bike (chain guard) as we speak. But I am going the extra mile and filling in the pits before painting Lol...

What diameter wheels were used for the wheelie wheels? Were they skateboard sized wheels?

Glad to see you working on that again ( course if you lost interest the snows gone enough for me to drive up :)
Very neat on the serial #, nice low production number.

(off topic, but makes me think of my ongoing project 72 Nova.. serial 00005, built June 1971 ) .

Glad to see you working on that again ( course if you lost interest the snows gone enough for me to drive up :)
Very neat on the serial #, nice low production number.

(off topic, but makes me think of my ongoing project 72 Nova.. serial 00005, built June 1971 ) .
Holly Cow that's awesome Green Dragon!!! Money in the Bank even if you don't finish it!!!

(with due apologies to Jaxon for the hijack ), here's a pic in current state, patch panels on,needs some tlc and might be ready for paint this year ?

Back