Vista Rover

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried to find the serial number and I believe I found it but I am unable to locate it on the ones given. Its hard to read. The one number or letter is a bit hard to read. I will attach a photo and if someone could please let me know if this is the serial number as its the only one I found. Also if someone could let me know what year they believe it is. Also the seat on it isn't original and I don't care for it. I want a noseless one. I was wondering will any of of the noseless ones fit. Swinn has a nice one that is on the square side. There is another brand I like also that looks almost the same. I wanted to buy one of these and I'm unsure if it will attach or not. Does anyone know if they will.
Not sure if the first letter is an A or R. Can any help me and tell me the year of this bike. Thanks, Tracy
20220808_163344.jpg

We're going to need more photos showing the entire bike, especially the drive-side. I have a suspicion that this bike is not as old as you think. Most examples of Vista Rovers I've seen on the internet have been from the mid-1970s.

BTW, have you ridden a 'noseless' saddle before? I personally despise them. They are reasonable enough for sitting on, but they don't account for pedaling action, so they cut into my thighs while in motion. To avoid that discomfort, you'll be tempted to set the seat height way too low. A low seat will kill your knees.

Last edited:
Back