Univega 1x1

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Actually got something finished (bike wise). A friend dropped off this Univega. Only had a rolling chassis to start with, no bars, stem, cranks, post. Just a frame fork and wheels.

DSCN0058.jpg

Rear wheel now uses a BMX freewheel, cranks, stem and pedals donated from an old Schwinn MTB. 34T Vuelta ring with a home made guard. The wheels polished up pretty well.

DSCN0060.jpg

This one is headed to the LBS for consignment today.

nice ss bikes rock i need to finish up my ss fixed MTB an post some pictures. Just out of curiosity what are you asking for it?

Thanks guys, i'm pretty happy with it as well. I hope someone else likes it as much and lays down some greenbacks! the red wall tires kind of make the bike I think, took me a while to bite the bullet on the purchase because i knew i was just going to flip the bike. Tried to keep the investment as low as possible, overall i put under $50 into it. Of course my labor is worthless :wink: .

And to think i didn't have to cut or weld anything! THIS TIME 8, I'm going to break some hearts when I post photos of what i did to the 24" DX project....(insert creepy laugh here))

Back