Truckload of new bike parts

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tough call. Most of that is probably not highend stuff but could work out for you. Alot of time would be spent sell little items.

i know i could use a set of tires lol.

its a tough one to figure out if everything once sold will bring you any profit or if you'll even cut even on reselling it.

i just do not see that 1500 $ worth in there i guess. :|

Say the word...And I'll check it out for ya!........Personally, I don't see the value, unless he'll take a "Fifty". Know what, I'm gonna check it out (for you, not me).....I'll get back to you in a few days.

Thanks Kota, this is the same email I sent you a couple weeks ago, When I seen it back on Craigslist I fiqured you were not interested. I really don't need more stuff, If you want to pursue it yourself, Go for it. By the way, he told me $750. 5 days ago, and I see he now wants $500. Good Luck

I'm not sure what I'd pay for a "new" tire that was several years old- not a lot, even if high end. Maybe better for someone that builds bikes than just trying to sell it all.

Back