Trikes and the people who love them!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's been some interest in trikes lately and some of you have asked to see some pics of H*llBeast. Here she is after I dragged her out of the ditch and removed the grass and vines that loved her so much!

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n294/chainsaw248/heck%20Beast/HPIM3581.jpg

I've got to find some of the other pics. Awhile back I saw a pic of a Worksman trike with a similar bumper but that was the only resemblence.

Here's the trike I got off Ricky. I can't find the before pic of it in it's original state. In this pic I had already cut some of the frame off.
2006_0115newcrap0034.jpg

Here it is with pieces added.
2007_0717sidehack20001.jpg

2007_0717sidehack20002.jpg

2007_0717sidehack20003-1.jpg

And here it is .... just goofing around.
2007_0717sidehack20004.jpg

2007_0717sidehack20006.jpg

2007_0717sidehack20005.jpg

I'll keep you guys current as I work on this creature! This is a project that won't be done until late spring.

MagicRat said:
Hey Chain,I like the profile/big tire direction youre going with!

Thanks, Im really liking the looks. Probably not practical, but I think I can make it work. I'm hoping to pick up a gocart diff and then things should fall into place. I know Ricky is chomping at the bit to see this finished. This would be a bike for flat lands and probably be used in parades and possibly some local bike shows.

I was thinking of naming it "The Slicksterr", but that melon Ricky calls a head would probably only get bigger! :mrgreen:

Open for suggestions on the paint color or any other ideas you guys dream up! Let's play with this and make it something everyone has a say in! Could be cool to hear everyones opinions and ideas. 8)

Thanks guys,
Chainy

Thanks Ricky! I couldn't find any of the before pics anywhere. I stole the one you posted so I've got one now! :mrgreen:

VicXsan, Thanks but I gotta find a matching pair. I thought I had a set but the one is about two sizes bigger than the other and very noticeable. I plan on finding a pair though, cause it does look cooler than a penquins .... well you get the idea! :p

Lol when u get it done, We might have to do some trading so i get it back.. In my dreams eh? lol.

Latest posts

Back