trash day find (help with date of birth)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

can't find much about it. think i'm gunna redo it for my kid. but it will be flat black with red pin stripes
it's a kids bike

P8120005.jpg

P8120002.jpg

P8120001.jpg

Great find! I like the lines. Is it a 24"?

20", if my guess is right...

Looks like a convertible boys/girls bike... that "tank" is covering one of the frame tubes, right? if you unbolt it and flip it over, will it bolt to the rack mount up under the seat?

I'd be real tempted to put apes and a banana seat on that a la Stingrat... :D

--rick

ps: there's a post on this bike here:

http://oldroads.com/arch/BLL2000_8_265_00_50_PM.html

about halfway down the page, date posted is 8/23/2000. posted by Stan... he describes this exact bike...

ParkRNDL said:
20", if my guess is right...

Looks like a convertible boys/girls bike... that "tank" is covering one of the frame tubes, right? if you unbolt it and flip it over, will it bolt to the rack mount up under the seat?

I believe I've got a similar convertible stashed in the attic. It's in the boys mode now. Never even thought that the tank could be placed on the tube when in the girls mode. I just assumed you removed it all together. I'll have to get it down and take a look/pic.

20" still got the goodyear wingfoot tires on it. they are beat though. i'm going to sand it down and paint it teal and pink for my daughter. going to wrap the seat in some pink leather. gunna try to spray the grips pink with some rubber dye. i'll post some pics when i get er done.

cool Bike..
I might just Detail it with Pink Pinstripes Right on top of The Original Patina.

and Paint The Rims Pink ...then a set of New Wide Whites and a Polish and it's Done.

I Love Pin Stripes on Old Patina.

great Score,
Your Daughter will be Happy!

peace,
Kev.

Any girl i know wont ride any rusty old bikes.. Sadly. They love my panther lol everyone flocks to me on it, i HATE IT! They always gotta leave their fingerprints in my freshly polished chrome, You always gotta touch the pretty stuff. :mrgreen:

hey can anyone help with a date.......

here are the numbers R346813

AMF roadmaster deluxe satellite

so is it a 1968 i can't find anything on it

thank mike

Back