Tour of Worksman Bikes in Conway, S.C.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking at possible builds here got me interested in Worksman bikes and I was surprised to find out their factory is located right here in my small home town. As a photojournalists, I decided to reach out to them and Wayne gave me a great tour of the plant and put me in touch with some of their users in the adaptive sports community. Finally got the article complete and thought you folks might be interested. In addition to the story there are photo galleries from the factory and from the bike ride where they use up to 70 of these bikes/trikes. https://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/business/article274532701.html

thanks for posting that. Great article. I did not know they moved from Brooklyn to SC.

I would love to be an oem supplier to them for grips. My ball end grips would look great on their bikes.

Looking at possible builds here got me interested in Worksman bikes and I was surprised to find out their factory is located right here in my small home town. As a photojournalists, I decided to reach out to them and Wayne gave me a great tour of the plant and put me in touch with some of their users in the adaptive sports community. Finally got the article complete and thought you folks might be interested. In addition to the story there are photo galleries from the factory and from the bike ride where they use up to 70 of these bikes/trikes. https://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/business/article274532701.html
Thanks for posting your article. Glad your community is able to host the Worksman factory. It sounds like the company got a good labor force in SC. I especially like the way Worksman and the community are mutually beneficial to each other. Great community support on the part of Worksman and you can sense it is appreciated.

I, too, had no idea that Worksman had left the Big Apple for greener pastures. They make a great product--probably the most rugged factory-made bike I've ever seen.

Latest posts

Back