todays barn find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
found these on cl yesterday picked them up today striaght out of the barn in this condition...a little surface rust and some corroded
spokes,looked like some critters were peeing on the wheels but a real good deal just the same.
this is the cleanest one '72 breeze 3sp. with schwinn kiddy seat so far all I see is a good detail needed.. its a rider as is.
100_5685.jpg

here are the others with it the tandem is a rider now just needed the correct front wheel and some lube we put about 5 miles on it today
100_5687.jpg

as if I needed more bikes suprisingly my wife did not hesitate to say "go for it" hhmmm whats she got up her sleeve :?:

its my understanding that the kiddy seat is worth more than the bike it was a $12.95 option in '72 and yep they are not the safest thing to
put a baby in... this one is missing the original safety belt....a very cool find I gave $30.00 for the breeze as it sits...with a big grin I
might add :D

I've been keeping my eyes peeled for a child seat for my old Hawthorne. Saw one for $40 on the bay today. Sweet finds! 8) LUCKY DUCK! :wink:
L8 EM

Back