The Twenty Inch Ride-- Sept 20th in CT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NLCTVWguy

Rollin' on 20's
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Last ride of the summer!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Stingray enthusiasts are invited to New London Connecticut for our last club ride of the summer, Saturday, September 20th!

See our web page for all the details:
http://www.bareiss.net/bikeride.html

THE TWENTY INCH RIDE

All 20" bikes are welcome. Bring your Orange Krate, Fastback, Deluxe Stingray, Grey Ghost, Columbia, Sears, Murray, Iverson, Huffy, Ross, or any 20 inch bike!

Call (860) 912 6882 or email [email protected] to sign up for the ride or for more info.

Expect about a 2 to 3-hour ride around New London, CT downtown and waterfront. We're planning to stop for fish-n-chips at the famous Capt. Scott's Lobster Dock, and a visit to Fort Trumbull, a really cool state park right on the Thames River.

These rides are always a good time, so don't miss out! Riders of all ages and abilities are welcome- we ride slow-n-low, just for fun.

--Rob

Ah gotta love those old Columbias. Yep, I know who you mean. And I have a ladies Columbia Sports right now that I should put back together into a rider, and get it on the street. They're nicer bikes than you think at first. Same 40-hole rear hubs as the Raleighs.

You are always welcome at our rides. I choose routes that are easy to ride, safe and low-stress, since none of us are getting any younger, and neither are the bikes! The ride info is here:
http://www.bareiss.net/bikeride.html
and you can email me here: [email protected] for more info or questions.

--Rob aka NLCTVWguy

cody-james said:
Look for a Columbia Sports 3 MINT... I heard you sold a schwinn to the lady last week. I may try to make it too

Back