The Little Green Monster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn!
How is mister Aaron doing by the way?

Post what you have done. He gave it his all. I would vote for him. Went through a lot with my daughter heart surgery. My prayers are with you. Good luck. Kids are strong, he will be helping build stuff before you know it.

I've been following your build and think it's awesome! Wish I could have seen it finished.I hope your son is doing well. As a father I feel for you , I hope everything turns out well for you and Aaron and he's back to building soon.
Even though your project wasn't finished I'm giving y'all one of my three votes, though it won't count for anything, what the heck! I built my bike with my son and I think it's great you're passing the tradition on to yours. Here's to a speedy recovery, Get Well Soon Aaron!:D

Missing Link said:
I've been following your build and think it's awesome! Wish I could have seen it finished.I hope your son is doing well. As a father I feel for you , I hope everything turns out well for you and Aaron and he's back to building soon.
Even though your project wasn't finished I'm giving y'all one of my three votes, though it won't count for anything, what the heck! I built my bike with my son and I think it's great you're passing the tradition on to yours. Here's to a speedy recovery, Get Well Soon Aaron!:D

Thank you much! He was talking about it again last night and starting on our tandem right afterwards. He's got some more wild ideas for that too!

Chips_Mahoy said:
Missing Link said:

Thank you much! He was talking about it again last night and starting on our tandem right afterwards. He's got some more wild ideas for that too!

Sounds like you have a Little Rat Monster on your hands Chip!!!
Give him our best!!

Back