"The Huntington" ......OUT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

So I decided to jump in, am I too late?? Haha anyway I am going to try and keep this bike simple and cheap. The bike I'm using is a 86 Schwinn I recently picked up next to nothing. Not very vintage by any means, but a good basic platform.
Since I was born and raised right here in Huntington Beach Ca, makes sense to call it The Huntington. I just hope I can make this one half as cool as some of the other rides on here! Wish me luck.....

The bike (as I got it)
IMG_6491.jpg

Stripped down
IMG_6503.jpg

A couple parts
IMG_6506.jpg

Re: "The Huntington"

Looks like you got some sweet parts there :p

Re: "The Huntington" chainguard and fender

Thanks guys... so I managed to mount the rear fender and chainguard, which came from girls roadmaster. Here it is barely mocked up just see what it looks like ( I think it needs a new stance, I will probably add an extension to the fork to drop it down )

IMG_6510.jpg

IMG_6511.jpg

So I decided that I want to rebuild these wheels. Anybody have any tips for a newb??? Also, whats a decent price to pay for some basic spokes?

I did save a couple to measure against new ones
IMG_6512.jpg

Droppin out of this one..will just post in the gallery if I ever finish it. Good luck everyone!

eleven11 said:
Droppin out of this one..will just post in the gallery if I ever finish it. Good luck everyone!

you too? too bad....they droppin like flies around here... :roll:

Back