That's Mr ditz to you!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am an old dog and I have noticed that most of you are young fellas. I have been mostly ridding an easy chair for the last several years. I used to ride 100 to 150 miles a week but golf got in the way. I have a custom frame sport tourer hanging from the garage rafters that has not been on the road for several years. It has flat land gearing and not well suited to the hills here in middle Tennessee. I have decided to 'try' to start commuting to work so I have a couple of projects in mind. I do a little fly fishing and mess around with old cars some. By the way, I am 60 but still play with my toys.

Welcome.. Your not the only old fart. i,m 64 and live in phx.Az Area. i love this site these young guys have some great ideas and bikes. I hope to get some Phx rat roders togather for rides and swap meets. again werlcome. carl

ditz, lol, your a young guy. i am almost 63, get on that bike an ride dude or ya will get old.lol

oh ya, welcome, golf,whats the matter with you? ride man ride.lol

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Message from Dr. Phil: Cut out a 1ft x 1ft section of your easy chair glue it to your bike seat and there you go!
See that wasn't that bad now was it? lol

Your never to old to ride my friend. Welcome! :)

HELLO & WELCOME!Good to get moving now before it's to late!
(I love golf also!) :wink:
L8 EM

Back