TEXAS BIKE SWAP MEET & SHOW - OCT. 20, 2007 - PHOTOS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
The show is in Bedford, Texas....between Dallas and Fort Worth. It's held in the parking lot of Scott McCaskey's shop, Bicycles Inc. Scott is the president of the Vintage Bicycle Club of Texas and also owner of The Cabe.

Here is the event flyer:
http://www.thecabe.com/ScottsFlyer2007.jpg

I attended last year and it was pretty cool. Lots and lots of people with parts and bikes for sale.

Here are a few pics from last year...

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7[/img]

I'll be there on Saturday. I'm the guy that emailed you asking how well the bikes are priced there. Now that I already picked up a Columbia, I'll be browsing for parts and ideas.

Very cool Redge!

It should be a fun event if the weather is nice.

Too bad I don't have more money to spend! :lol:

This is killing me...I never get to Texas and the one time I get her there is a show and I can't go. I have just flown in to Texas Speedway for the CORR off road races on the dirt oval and I want to go to the swap soooo bad! But cannot get away as I will be working all weekend. Maybe if I can get someone to come pick me up at the hotel...LOL

Some photos from today's swap meet.

100_5575.jpg

100_5576.jpg

100_5578.jpg

100_5579.jpg

100_5580.jpg

100_5581.jpg

100_5582.jpg

100_5583.jpg

100_5585.jpg

100_5586.jpg

100_5588.jpg

100_5589.jpg

Yeah...he he...I thought you would.

I was sandwiched between two guys from Kansas...Thad and then another cool guy named Dan I think. He said he met you and your bride at the Midwest Bicycle Fest this year.

I think I annoyed Thad because I had to squeeze in so close to his truck to get a good spot, ha ha.

Nice!!! guessing the bikes in the truck are yours now? btw what kind of bike was the white with orange tank carrier and fenders? those have got to be the nicest set of springers i have seen!

Latest posts

Back