Tempe Tour De Fat Photos & Videos

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All photos from the day can be seen here.
Here's just a few. This first one is either TikiHarl or someone stealing his bike.
Img_5269.jpg

Lady who traded her car for this bike.
Img_5489.jpg

Img_5263.jpg

Img_5314.jpg

Img_5318.jpg

Img_5331.jpg

Img_5343.jpg

Img_5350.jpg

Img_5352.jpg

Img_5368.jpg

Img_5383.jpg

Slow race.
Img_5384.jpg

Img_5413.jpg

Img_5486.jpg

Img_5493.jpg

Re: Tempe Tour De Fat Photos

Hope you had a good time, soooooo many people! Nice to meet you and your wife! Tikiharl's paint job is really cool to look at,photo's do'nt even begin to do it justice. Saw tempe Terror, and quite a few others I had not seen in awhile. Made a few nem aquaintances as well, good times! :mrgreen: Later & PEACE!!!!

Re: Tempe Tour De Fat Photos

Great pics. I took both camera and video but didnt take but a few pics. Had lots of fun, lots of beer and lots of sun.I dont know How I missed Loco Joe but not sure if I would have regonized you if you werent by your bike. I talked w/ Slick Rick ,Tempe Terror, Alan Greenblazer and the rest of the Phoneix Phreaks and Sergio a bike friend from myspace.The best part of the whole day was just being able to spend time w/ my older brothers and nephew,and getting to ride with them was great.They had lots of fun and already said they will be back for next years ride. I didnt look around too much just stayed at the table we had near the shade area. I seen lots of bikes ,mostly on the way to get beer,1554 for me MMMM.
OH ,when I was leaving my bro. told me "hey look, someone left some tags on your bikes" I didnt put two and two together and asked him to see if they were on any one elses bikes. He tells me no, they must really like your bikes!! When I got home and read your other post it finally became clear. (it could have been the beer that muddled my thought process) LOL :oops: 8) :lol:

BIKEFAMILY015.jpg

BIKEFAMILY016.jpg

Alan greenblazers bike. So big it took two pics to get it all in.
BIKEFAMILY017.jpg

BIKEFAMILY018.jpg

BIKEFAMILY014.jpg

BIKEFAMILY013.jpg

BIKEFAMILY012.jpg

BIKEFAMILY011.jpg

BIKEFAMILY020.jpg

i like the Hellboy bike :)

and i like that mountain bike in last photo with 2nd bar added. that's the bike i'm busy copying (got permission from builder). i really like that look.

great pictures, thanks.

Back