Sweet Fleet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
My new Uncle-in-law gave me his childhood bike--a nice little Schwinn Fleet. Complete except for the headlight (I didn't put the bars/seat/post/front fender on for the pic). Here she is fresh out of the box heading for the car wash:

fleet1.jpg

fleet3.jpg

fleet2.jpg

Inside of the tank was immaculate; not a speck of rust! Now completely stripped in the basement awaiting cleaning.

Good call, these are getting pretty hard to find in a good complete state! Too bad about that rear fender. Rear middleweight fenders are fairly easy to come by though. That single cell horn is a pretty rare find any where! I'll betcha that paint comes back pretty nice. Nice find, enjoy it! Later & PEACE!!! :wink:

i may have a rear fender (and a front too) for it if you decide you need one. no light though

love the reverse screen guards on these fleets :D

You know, that rear fender was cut so cleanly, it never even occurred to me that it isn't correct. CCR-is the rear fender you have the same colors? I have the front and it's in good shape and I think I've tracked down a light. Let me know!

Back