Stop the hobby. We've reached the climax.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
This is it. The top tier of collecting. Nothing will top this. A Star Trek Tribble skinned and used for a banana seat. Someone buy this, then we'll shut down this forum. Rob, I'm looking at you. :39:

$_57.JPG

I . . . I don't know what to say, I'm nauseated and impressed at the same time . . . it's like a car wreck I can't stop looking :13:

I saw that one hahahahaha, it would make a cool seat in a 70's, shag carpet, bubble window, slotted mags, pimp van sort of way.

I'd rather have the van though.

Last edited:
Looks like one of those synthetic feather dusters...

And I'm with eagleye, I'd rather have the van (been on the prowl for one actually ).
I had a seat in a lot I bought a few years back was redone in fake fuzzy fur,purple,and the seat mount rewelded way forward, must have been on some sort of chopper bike.
( found pic, right in the center looks blue but it's purple).

I am going to get it for the next Muscle Bike Build Off and call my build the Crack Duster!

I know that Tribbles aren't endangered, there's a lot of them. However I think it's wrong that they were used in this manner, just sayin. o_O

Back