Stamp Collectors?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone tell me anything about this? I salvaged it out of an old shed recently and just now got around to researching it. I looked around but nothing helpful. Let me know. Thanks

S5000408.jpg

Old stamp machine that used hang in a general store or post office. I don't recall how long ago airmail was 25 cents...I would hazard a guess from around 1960 or so. Looks like it is missing the lever at the bottom....

Aaron 8)

Thanks! I thought it was about the 50s.60s time period. It is also missing the key to open it. Thanks

dumpster_diver said:
Thanks! I thought it was about the 50s.60s time period. It is also missing the key to open it. Thanks
A decent old time locksmith might be able to hunt up a key for you. I have a similar machine that was used to sell gum outside of a general store when it was closed. I was able to get a key for it and make it fully functional. The machine I have is from the late 40's early 50's and came from a friend's grandfather's store. The store is long gone, part of freeway now :cry:

Aaron 8)

Back