St.Louis FBC

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone here ever do any of their rides/bar hops, Full Moon Fiasco or other? - FBC Blog

jmpier and I do most of the full moon rides on fixie or ss but I'm thinking it might be just the ride to get a bunch of rats together. The FBC Winter Biathlon is on the 4th and the next full moon is Jan 10th, let me know if you wanna roll.

i go to babbler state park at least once every summer to do some gravity riding with some streeglugers, longboarders, and gravity bikers, great town! some of the locals took me to some parking garages downtown to ride, good fun! i have perfecte the art of stopping by falling.
fast eddie outty

I hope to have the Typhoon done by Mardi Gras. I'll be rollin on the frankenclubman for the Full Moon Fiasco ... puttin the final touches on it this week.

fast eddie said:
i go to babbler state park at least once every summer to do some gravity riding with some streeglugers, longboarders, and gravity bikers, great town! some of the locals took me to some parking garages downtown to ride, good fun! i have perfecte the art of stopping by falling.
fast eddie outty
I use to ride to Babbler all the time. An ex-gf's family owns a few hundred acres across the street from the entrance. Its a good day trip on a road bike from the city limits.
Any interest in riding on the 10th?

Latest posts

Back