spacey frame build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.S.BOLTNUT

He who dies with the most toys ,still dies No Fear
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
i've been workin on this for awhile put it on craigslist ,but no bites'
freshfinds002.jpg
added some red grandtycoon tires and new saddle,
0720092000a.jpg
sorry for the cell phone pic.s but they'll have to do for now.also added tank and springer from memmbers thanx fellow ratstrs !
0822091942b.jpg
then i tryde puttin a rake to the forks but just didint like the look and feel of it so put it back..
0817091844a.jpg
so here she is for now ,not sure of what color to piant it ,and the patina is really growin on me.also the fenders are a real close fit ,everytime i ride the thing i have to adjust em"but i think ti looks pretty cool for now !
0822091941a.jpg

mastronaut said:

seems like this bike likes to steal the spot light pretty often. probly the 5th time ive seen it in someone elses topic in the past month or so. plus the 2 or 3 topics it owns alone. :roll: i like the bike, but just not in every spaceliner topic. dont wanna sound like a jerk but just not a fan of thunder thieves.

Well gwarf You missed the point of the post obviously, I was being positive to a person who shares the same passion for this kind of ultra cool vehicle. That's all, no big deal. We are like fathers who want to show everyone pictures of our babies. You obviously don't have kids. Sorry.. :mrgreen:

I really like the fork... the trussed spaceliner forks are really cool... Sweet looking bike!

LOL, masternot and I have had this exact same conversation about thread hijacking before. :D Still a sweet ride masternot. :D

Well thanx for the coments,wait are we still talkin about my bike ? oh well its still fun sharing,just wanted to mention my insperation was the " devil wing " love those spaceliners ! 8)

NICE!............Color combo, everything..I usually like the raked out look, but agree, it looks better not flipped.

You are right Mastronaut seems ther is more movement with the forks in uprite possition ! thanx

Thanx hammond eggz !man that avitar of yourz makes me hungry everytime i see it ! 8)

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
Well thanx for the coments,wait are we still talkin about my bike ? oh well its still fun sharing,just wanted to mention my insperation was the " devil wing " love those spaceliners ! 8)

Thanks for the shoutout, your bike looks good! I also have one of those Royce Union tanks but I mounted it differently. After seeing yours I think I made a mistake. :lol:

(Not trying to hijack the thread, just doing a comparison!)

0817091844a.jpg

3320639495_8278b4f7c0.jpg

JoeyMac said:
A.S.BOLTNUT said:

Thanks for the shoutout, your bike looks good! I also have one of those Royce Union tanks but I mounted it differently. After seeing yours I think I made a mistake. :lol:

(Not trying to hijack the thread, just doing a comparison

no problemo ! joey we all get ideas from one another that's the beauty of this web site !dont know what the heck happend to my last pic. :?: oh well i'll fix it latter. :oops:
PS thanx for the compliment :!: :!:

Re: spacey frame build new pic.

sorry for the bump just had to fix that last pic. on the first page.(replaced it wuz fuzzy ) :?

Back