Spaceliner and 3 speeds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Got a call for three 3-speeds in a barn, when I walked in and seen the Spaceliner hanging by the seat and inquired about it, the guy said "Oh, you like Old bikes too, I thought you only liked the 3 speeds" It is a Girls bike, but it's clean and my only spaceliner, I regretfully may steal some parts off it, Unless somebody has an intereting trade

3speeds001.jpg

3speeds003.jpg

3speeds005.jpg

3speeds006.jpg

3speeds007.jpg

3speeds008.jpg

3speeds009.jpg

3speeds010.jpg

My wife has her bike, which she said is plenty, (I'm not like you, she says) and I am the father of 3 Boys

KZ1000 said:
My wife has her bike, which she said is plenty, (I'm not like you, she says) and I am the father of 3 Boys
Hmm I guess use it as parts.. Kinda sad to see such a complete bike being taken apart.. I have been "bike emotional" lately dont mind me..lol

That ladies fork may have longer steer tube than a mens, so it may not work on another bike. Lots of cool parts though.

You could always see if JoeyMac is looking to expand his Spaceliner collection. :D :D

Wow! That Liner looks nice. I wish I'd found mine in that condition. I would be a shame to scrap it for parts... It's only original once!

Back