some random dude from so cal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lets see where to start? my names jason, live in huntington beach and came across your site thanks to my brother a few weeks ago. i built my first rat a few years ago after sitting on my couch with a broken leg. i ordered some parts and once i was on crutches i was in the garage working. .... was it nice to be off that couch and have some tools in my hands. when i think of a rat rod the first thing that pops in my head is a 1929 ford tudor chopped to heck, sitting on the frame, and only rust holding the .... thing together. that was the inspiration for my latest build, nothing fancy just long and low. picked up a donor bike and a dyno rodster frame and with a little help from the swapmeet i got the thing together in about a day. i'll get some pictures up of both bikes so i can get some critisism. just a heads up the new bike is far from done, i'll just be adding things from time to time and when i get another non-dyno stretch frame the chopping will start!! if you read all this non sense thanks much.

jason

welcome my name is jason too. You ride ever in O.C. I ride from Newport to Huntington beach alot on my Dyno roadster hit me up if you want to get a few riders together for a ride one of these days i'm always down inless i'm on my dirt bike heres some pics of my dyno
CHOPPER2.jpg

DYNO1.jpg

DYNO3.jpg

thanks everyone. jason i think you and me have to much in common, when i broke my leg it was on my dirtbike. (landed on top of my buddy). im definatly up for a ride, my good friend lived in newport for a while so we'd go to balboa and barhop on our cruisers. talk about good times. just let me know when your up for it, maybe we can get a nice big ride going for all the people on here that live in the area.

Sounds good to me any weekend i'm up for it this weekend i'm going ridding in barstow there is a big chopper bike ride in carlsbad this sunday put on by the Chopaderos bike club they do a lot of so-cal rides no one realy likes riding in oc cause the cops don't like big groups riders on our kinds of bikes also you can go to myspace if you have a profile and go to groups and typ kustom cruisers i have some great bike builders on there and a few from so-cal that know were all the rides are you can add me or any of the chopaderos they have sick bikes and they around form san diego to la couple from oc the guys in smogtown are in it

Welcome from another SoCaller here.. Seems like theres a lot of us on here. It would be cool to maybe have a RatRodBikes meet somewhere and go for a ride and barhop. We do a lot of those type of rides out here North Hollywood..

My friend Tflo is in The Chopaderos and I might end up going to the ride on Sunday.

well i love riding bikes and i love drinking booze so bar hopping sounds good to me. as for sunday do i hear carpool??

Back