so who

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its a piece of crap....there is one sitting up the street from me.after 3 months all the chrome is rusty....they still have them at wally world....look on the owner manual to see who makes it......

i saw one last week at the ephrata pa store.too bad if i'da know anyone was lookin for one,i would have grabbed one at goodwill. there were 3 there for 35.00 each new in the box.

mandysbus said:
its a piece of crap....there is one sitting up the street from me.after 3 months all the chrome is rusty....they still have them at wally world....look on the owner manual to see who makes it......
Isn't rusty a qualification of a rat rod? Do get it at they're garage sale, someone here will want it!

Well I would not say it was no good......My daughter has had one for a long time now and it is in great shape....(the fenders have taken a beatting, kids) no rust yet and when ever we go out her bike is the one that gets the most attention.

Just an off note.....if you leave anything metal out side....it will rust. :roll: :roll: :mrgreen:
IMG_1284.jpg

yea good base
i'm in the works of buildin a lowrider
its costin me an arm and a leg
those bikes may be junk but i'd take one! :D

Latest posts

Back