Small town Kansas builder

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My name is Cameron and I am a Bikaholic. I am 32 with a wife and 3 great kids (14, 9, and 7). We live in Udall, Kansas, a farming town of 850 about 30 miles southeast of Wichita.

I have always enjoyed bikes. I didn't get into building until a few years ago when I was watching CNN and saw a short blip on tall bikes. That is when the bug bit, hard.

When I am not in the garage, searching craigslist, at my lbs, or doing other bike related stuff I operate an overhead crane at Spirit AeroSystems in Wichita. Spirit builds major airplane components for Boeing, Airbus, and other companys. Our shop at work has a fleet of about 30 cruisers that I maintain in my spare time while at work. Mainly Giant Simple Singles with a few Cranbrooks and an old Schwinn.

My wife has lost her garage to my bikes, but I don't think she minds too much.

My fleet at home consist of about 15 bikes that are ridable at the moment, several in various stages of rebuilds, and lots of donors.

Here are some of my bikes

This is the Tall bike that started it all. My 9 middle daughter loves this one.
oaoz1s.jpg

My monster trike that just got traded away to make room for more projects.
24m6eqh.jpg

This is my work bike
2cfuozt.jpg

A '69(?) Sears Spyder 5-speed project
10g0ghf.jpg

My newest addition is this 1980 Schwinn Town and Country Tri-Wheeler with a 600w Hub motor.
11b1z6v.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Cameron, welcome to the site!

You remember me.... I was the entertainment at the gravity race. You know.... the fool with the trike that crashed into the guardrail. :lol:

Dont know if you were there when it happened though. but if you look at your monster trike pic... my junk is in the background.

You gonna make it to the fall gravity race coming up October 18th?

udallcustombikes said:
I arrived late and missed the carnage. Planning on being there and at the Bikefest. The monster is gone, but I will have something. :)

Cool, drop in and see me at the Bikefest, Ill be the one slinging the grub. :D

And yeah, my Rust Rocket is getting a make-over. Version 2.0... Still a Tadpole trike with three wheels, but hopefully this time I will make it down the hill ???

Back