Show us your Spaceliner Convertible Tank bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I am not a fan of these at all on most bikes, but that Trike is KILLER looking. Best lookin trike I ever seen! Kudos c1Run1...never thought id drool on a three wheeler!
Glad you found one that you like! :21: Your right, @c1run1 knocked it out of the park!

I've already posted photos of this bike, but I took these recently and really like how they turned out. So...
101_0475.JPG
101_0489.JPG
101_0496.JPG

Prompted by Jim to post my One-Liner build I did this summer for BO-11. I guess I'm a member of " Club Tank-ed " now. The first shot is of my finished build for the build-off, the second is of the modifications I made by request of the buyer...my first custom bike sale!
onelinermoney.jpg
onelinermodified.jpg

Seat and tire swap? No change to a cream tire up front?
Dave, the rear cream tire, the original saddle I had rat-ified for first rendition, removed 'suspension elements', and a 700c front wheel with a Thickslick 700 x 25 tire. Rode as good as ever!

I like your interpretation,but everyone has there own interpretation of awesome !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back