Show Me Your ~::Flying-O Otastco's!::~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flying Otascos, custom or original?

• Total voters

Flying Zombie

~:Undead Forever:~
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Id sure like to see the options available for my own rig, maybe some of your posts will inspire new ideas! Here are a few recent shots of it, parts.. angles.. Opinions?
20141015_111259_zps28b9f06e.jpg

20141014_154109_zps734f1b29.jpg

20141014_115753_zpsfeea24da.jpg

20141011_191401_zpsb1062b1d.jpg

20141010_180300_zpse750a91c.jpg

Last edited:
MINT! Nice. I had no Idea Otasco's got this classy with extras! I was considering, given the short ended back Fender, That Id find a fender that nearly reaches to the ground in the back and refrain from some of that mud creep when I decide to ride in the rain! A few photos of someones babyblue and white Bike has a back fender nearly scraping the ground. I think it'd look Awesome!

Yea, I feel the same. Im still really happy I found this 24" custom at the price I did. The more pages I read through here, the happier I am I didnt settle on some weak modern BMX. Ive always been into the vintage, but naturally cost has always been an issue.. having just had a birthday pass and a little money to my name to spend for once outside of bills/rent/cats.. etc.. I had to have this.. It was up a surprising week or so before I hit it. Took the guy three days to get back to my first inquiry.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say that you have a smooth looking ride ☺

Sent From The Inside of my Head

That's awful kind of you, thank you!
Sorta worried for a while I wouldn't get much feedback not being a restorer or ratter of the original parts. To clear any debris, I BOUGHT this bike as you see it, aside from the dice ^.6 which was a hasty afterthought, that I think I'll remove for the sake of all that isn't Garbage. It was made by a fella in Mass, just over the Border from me [r.i.] We haven't spoken much since the purchase, but he says he has a chopper he'd like to unload next.. I guess its worth a look but..
I really want to begin building on a male frame, after having bought this for some ideas and a foot in the door to classics. I like the Cafe Racers I've seen here.. awesome cruiser frames with bricks, straights and a brooks resting ON the back fender.. Its a beautiful design idea, and I'm CRAVING IT.

It feels great when you put your own bicycle together.
I myself am not a great builder by any means but doing the smallest thing to modify/upgrade your own bicycle even if someone else does not think so, so when you ride your bike you keep thinking "I did this, it feels right, I have found joy in the change that I have made to my Ride"

Sent From The Inside of my Head
i can imagine that to be the missing hole in me, i just hope it doesnt cause another in my wallet! :p

Back