Schwinn Jaguar Mark 5

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I got a call from a guy today that has a Schwinn Mark 5 and a few other bikes. I haven't seen them yet, and he can't send pictures. From what he told me, it's in really nice shape, it has the tank.. The bike has the original black paint. Chrome is nice. He wants $300 for the bike.
Is it worth it?

arpicker said:
I got a call from a guy today that has a Schwinn Mark 5 and a few other bikes. I haven't seen them yet, and he can't send pictures. From what he told me, it's in really nice shape, it has the tank.. The bike has the original black paint. Chrome is nice. He wants $300 for the bike.
Is it worth it?

Hard to tell. How far you have to go to look? Slippery Slope.

RatSphinx said:
arpicker said:
Is it worth it?

Hard to tell. How far you have to go to look? Slippery Slope.

About 45 minutes.. I had originally thought that it was the peanut style tank but it's the slimline tank instead..

It should have a ball headlight and a crutch tip rack. Chrome springer. Top of the line middleweight. Gary

Back