Sarasota klunker culture?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody know if there's any kind of clunker/cruiser culture in the sarasota area? Any events, rides, etc.. I've been here over 20 years and can't seem to find like minded people anywhere

Does anybody know if there's any kind of clunker/cruiser culture in the sarasota area? Any events, rides, etc.. I've been here over 20 years and can't seem to find like minded people anywhere
Not sarasota, but Alafia River State Park outside of Tampa had a STRONG MTB scene and trails when I lived there a number of years back.

May want to reach out….. I think there a 2-3 off-road clubs that ride there regularly.

Maybe they're out on the trails. Or maybe you need to establish a scene of your own. Head out there with a klunker and start talking to people

https://www.mtbproject.com/index.php/directory/8007798/sarasota
preachin' to the choir buddy. Not really any trails here except the legacy and its asphalt, predominantly new gravel/mountain/road bikes. Beautiful ride, but no klunker culture. Closest thing ive seen is a few SE Racing bikes down in Siesta Key village every so often. I even put an ad on CL and FB...to no avail. Its ok...like Pee wee said: Im a loner...there are things about me you wouldn't understand...things about me you couldn't understand...things about me you SHOULDN'T understand.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240209-225255~2.png
    Screenshot_20240209-225255~2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Back