Rust: A love story...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this site this afternoon from a link on the balloon tire bicycles yahoo group. Feel like I just arrived "home"! My love affair with rusty bikes began at age 9, summer of 1980. Bought a crusty black Schwinn Corvette for $2.50, which I still have! I discovered ebay in '05, and shortly started collecting again. First for parts for the 'vette, then some vintage cruisers, and finally, a collection of 54 vintage bikes!!! The 'Vette is a 1956, and will be factory-fresh when I get around to putting it back together! It'll have a '57 Sturmey archer tricoaster hub, OG decals, and repop Westwind whitewalls. I grew up in NJ, moved to Va. beach in '95, and recently moved to the foothills of Newton, NC. Took about 2 U-hauls to bring my 100 or so bikes out here! And, I've found several sweet finds on Charlotte craigslist! I just love old bikes, from teens 28" motorbkies to 70's cruisers and liteweights. I'll try to upload pics of some of "the colection" soon! ~Adam

WELCOME!

You'll find that this is more of a home and family than you've ever imagined! This is a great bunch of guys and gals! I owe them all alot. This is truly the best of the best on the internet.
Now let's see them bikes!
Chainy

Back