Roland Coral Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My daughter has been hitting me up to get her a cruiser but as much as she doesn't ride her MTB, I wasn't goign to buy a new bike... Found this the other night waiting to be picked up by the garbage truck and thought I could assemble this for her pretty quickly with not a lot of work...

Don't know much about the Roland Coral Cruiser and not much available on the internet...

2529322918_efa6106ce6_o.jpg

2528503263_e021867435_o.jpg

2528503095_af10420167_o.jpg

2529322334_5895b21d28_o.jpg

2529269142_6f746a70b7_o.jpg

Nice to see my name on your seat!

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere
Roland C.

I bought a ladies Roland Coral cruiser at one time and then sold it later.

Someone also had one they were working on for the last adult bike build off last year.

Here is what mine looked like...

IMG_1602.jpg

RatRodDad said:
I bought a ladies Roland Coral cruiser at one time and then sold it later.

Someone also had one they were working on for the last adult bike build off last year.

Here is what mine looked like...

IMG_1602.jpg

Really sweet color! What do these bikes cost and sell for? Tnx

I bought mine used off of Craigslist, so I'm not sure what they would sell for new.

If I remember right I paid maybe $40 for mine. Could have been $35 even.

I actually just bought it for the wheels but then later found a 3 speed wheel set so that's when I put the Roland back together and sold it.

I kept the fenders that were on it and used those on my wife's cruiser, so it was one of those deals where you end up with some parts you want and then resell the rest and still make a few dollars on the deal.

I think the Rolands were fairly low end cruisers, though, like a Huffy or Murray - maybe even made by one of them. You can get those types of bikes at Wally World or Target for around $90 new.

If you have a decent ladies cruiser and get it all cleaned up and shined up you can usually get $55 or $60 for them - even without fenders. If you get much higher than that on the price people will look at new ones since they don't cost that much more.

Thanks for the info, just wondering how much time and trouble I should invest in it before I turn over to the daughter...

RatRodDad said:
I bought mine used off of Craigslist, so I'm not sure what they would sell for new.

If I remember right I paid maybe $40 for mine. Could have been $35 even.

I actually just bought it for the wheels but then later found a 3 speed wheel set so that's when I put the Roland back together and sold it.

I kept the fenders that were on it and used those on my wife's cruiser, so it was one of those deals where you end up with some parts you want and then resell the rest and still make a few dollars on the deal.

I think the Rolands were fairly low end cruisers, though, like a Huffy or Murray - maybe even made by one of them. You can get those types of bikes at Wally World or Target for around $90 new.

If you have a decent ladies cruiser and get it all cleaned up and shined up you can usually get $55 or $60 for them - even without fenders. If you get much higher than that on the price people will look at new ones since they don't cost that much more.

Back