ROCK THE ISLE RING YOUR BELL SPRING RIDE IS OFFICIAL

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WheelenWilly is trying to organize a Detroit area FreakRide this spring. Let's give him a hand and show some Freak support!
Here's the link to the discussion .....
http://forum.atomiczombie.com/showthread.php?t=11

Posts from Whellenwilly.
think the day before the Ann Arbor Bike Show is a great way to kick off summer Freak Bike Riding with the Rock the Isle ring your Bell ride and BBQ. We still have to the end of the month before we set it in stone. Speak now or forever hold your piece. Hope to see you there. Detroit Freak Bike Builders Rock the world.

It's official:
April 26th 10:00 am till 3:00 pm at Bell Isle in Detroit. It will be a great way to kick off the 2008 summer Freak Bike ridding hope to see you there.

I planned this ride just to be a ride and BBQ. There was no plans made for pixie races or jousting but that does not mean that it is out of the question so if you have them and want to bring them then just do it. This is the first ride of Rock the Isle Ring your Belle Spring Ride and hopefully many more to come so I would like to see the turn out and next years ride I will plan alot more events for the ride so I planned this just to be a ride to allow the kool to rub off on all the bystanders and to get all Freak Bike Builders together and Rock the Isle. I will be BBQing hot dogs and hamburgers and chips if there is something you want to bring or BBQ for your self there will be plenty of hot coals. Now that chainsaw is in the hospital we will not have the shirts made up for the ride but maybe after the ride and they will be listed on all of the sites. I will list some directions to get there and some links to Map Quest to help you find your way today or tomorrow The ride starts at 10:00 am till 3:00 pm I will put up signs on the Isle so you can find where the set up is. Hope to see you there.

Ok here is the best I can do for a map but it is a pretty good one. You should be able to find your way from any where in the U.S. and Canada. Hope to see you there. I also would like to thank bg customs for the location ideal and chainsaw for the date and name. http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...=15&iwloc=addr

Don't forget about the ann arbor bike show the next day.

I am stoked about tomarrows ride. Just finished loading the trailer and will be pulling out of here around 5am. I'm noe exactly sure where we're all meeting but I figure that a bunch of kustom bikes on a small island in the middle of the Detroit River aren't going to be hard to find. See y'all in the morning, hope the weather is good for us...Kelly

The invasion went good last night. They arrived at our house about 8:30pm. Big double daddy, mama Kat and Jessica Project were all here for a warm welcome.

Well got this info just in. They already have a few meeting up at the waterslide.
Nogoodnic, dad and girlfriend all arrived there safely. They will have signs up for anyone else meeting up with them.

They plan on having food and a pixie toss. So get on down there.
:)

I had a great time riding round the isle, it was a bit breezy!
ridein.jpg

getting ready to ride

I had an awsome time down there and its alway a pleasure to hang with the Freaks and some of the AZ crew. The island is really great for ridding as long as the wind cooperates. I look forward to doing it again next year...Kelly

Back