Ratz Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just wanted to share a few pics of the "Ratz Bike" I am building for my 7 year old daughter. Started life at Wally World, was used and abused left outside for a couple years until I paid $10 to bring her home. Here she is now. The frame has been chopped and dropped. Need to clean it up for her new rattle can coat.
34yafz6.jpg

r9n5ed.jpg

301nhi9.jpg

I got the bike stripped down, prepped and painted today. My daughter wanted purple and yellow, her favorite colors. The frame is now a glossy purple and the springer yellow. Still got a long way to go to get it where I, I mean where she wants it. Had to ditch the tiller bars due to a sever lack of strength. I found a set that I think will fit the bike nicely. Should have some pics tomorrow if the weather breaks before work.

udallcustombikes said:
I got the bike stripped down, prepped and painted today. My daughter wanted purple and yellow, her favorite colors. The frame is now a glossy purple and the springer yellow....
Dude! You rock! Take care of that lil' gurl... :mrgreen:

Back