Raleigh Sports

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually bought 2 of these, so far this is the best of both. The Cedo lock works, the lights work, thats the original bell and it shifts nicely. I still need to get the tailight back on. From what I can tell on the late Sheldon Browns page, its a 1970-1971 model.

100_0010.jpg

100_0013.jpg

100_0016.jpg

I actually bought two of them. One sat outside with the cedo lock locked through the back wheel. It was severly faded from the sun and that is where the front fender came from. the front fender that was on this bike was bent beyond repair from my guess was going off of high curbs. On a Raleigh bike forum, I met up with an old distributor of Cedo Locks and he sent me the combination for it. with a little lube in it, it works great. I havent done anything with it since the picture was taken since I scored a Peugeot PX10 from a coworker. I have been spending too much time on it.

johnpsmith said:
I actually bought two of them. One sat outside with the cedo lock locked through the back wheel. It was severly faded from the sun and that is where the front fender came from. the front fender that was on this bike was bent beyond repair from my guess was going off of high curbs. On a Raleigh bike forum, I met up with an old distributor of Cedo Locks and he sent me the combination for it. with a little lube in it, it works great. I havent done anything with it since the picture was taken since I scored a Peugeot PX10 from a coworker. I have been spending too much time on it.
Wheres the other one?
it should be with me

The other one went to Jeff aka RatDaddy here in denver. We swap bikes and parts and fix bikes for kids. He has a place to paint and weld and do all the funky stuff. Im getting more into original old classics like this. I dont have the talent or creativity as some of the builders on here so i stick with what I am capable of.

Latest posts

Back