Project 'Witch Hunter' is underway

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

I'm new to the board and this is my first post.

This is my latest build. I'm using an Electra Revil as the base and working outward from there. I like the Revil because it fits me perfectly and I like the frame design so I won't have to mess with it.

I swapped out the huge stock straight forks for a bent lowrider springer fork off my other bike. I'm really happy with the new look. I found a really cool tuck and roll style velvet seat online and added that as well.

I'll be doing the teardown soon and stripping the paint down for a bare metal look.

The other bike pictured is my girlfriend's Revil that she adores (she won't let me touch it. She's happy with it the way it is.

I'll post more pics of the build soon

Thanks for stopping by.

P.S.
If anyone here is in the San Jose, Ca area feel free to contact me for a saturday ride when we get some decent weather!!!

Witch Hunter stage 1
043.jpg

041.jpg

040.jpg

044.jpg

045.jpg

046.jpg

042.jpg

Your computer isn't showing them? I see them just fine on my screen. I love technology. Don't you?

Cut and paste the links from the IMG box in your photobucket

Did that from the start.

I see all the pics on my screen though. It seems strange that no one else can.

They're in your cache so only you can seen them right now, I did try a preview using the IMG links and got the same thing. I can see your first one cuz I looked at the page.

voodoo curse said:
P.S.
If anyone here is in the San Jose, Ca area feel free to contact me for a saturday ride when we get some decent weather!!!

Did someone say San Jose, CA??? :p Nice Bikes and nice to see more San Jose locals on here. I thought that I was the only one.

I'm in the Cambrian area (Hillsdale and Almaden, right before the Capitol Auto Mall). I believe that there's also a guy from Campbell on here as well.

I've been hating this weather lately, but we need the rain. You're welcome to come by and check out my small collection of bikes, gas/oil stuff, signs, old cars and other junk. Weekend rides would be great on nice days.

PM or email me.

I'm usually not a fan of those frames, but yours looks awesome with the bent springer. It matches the rear triangle so well.

Back