Progress so far

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heres what I have so far. I just need handlebar, a chain, and tires. Not bad for one day of work.
mo006.jpg

mo003.jpg

good work... how are you with free hand painting????? i feel it would set it off if you painted the letters on the sprocket. you could tape them off and spray them also.

are you gunna do apes for bars????? big fat white wall tires???

Upper Class White Trash said:
good work... how are you with free hand painting????? i feel it would set it off if you painted the letters on the sprocket. you could tape them off and spray them also.

are you gunna do apes for bars????? big fat white wall tires???
Yep. Apes and whitewalls. I wish I could pinstripe, I was thinking the same thing.

Upper Class White Trash said:

That would be cool. A guy in our group painted the edges of the letters to match the bike http://locojoe.com/coasters/pages/parad ... erendipity[image]=400

Heres mine. I think I'm going with a springer front end and red wall tires on black rims/hubs.
mo019.jpg

mo020.jpg

mo018.jpg

I'm going to leave the fender natural so it rusts up.

Latest posts

Back