Pin Striping starter kit?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the best way to start pin striping? Is there a beginner kit on the market? Who is a good supplier? Thanks in advance, HR> :?:

you can get a starter set they normally come with 5 colors and a 00 mack brush. it is not cheap and see if you have a local art supply store that carries one shot stuff before buying one online. i found a great little shop here in sacramento that has everything, they are super nice and are way cheaper than anywhere else i have seen. but if you just want to get your feet wet you can practice with a regular brush and craft paint to begin with. then if you think you want to continue plop down the cash for some brushes and paint. that is how i did it but watch out it is very addictive :mrgreen:

karfer67 said:
you can get a starter set they normally come with 5 colors and a 00 mack brush. it is not cheap and see if you have a local art supply store that carries one shot stuff before buying one online. i found a great little shop here in sacramento that has everything, they are super nice and are way cheaper than anywhere else i have seen. but if you just want to get your feet wet you can practice with a regular brush and craft paint to begin with. then if you think you want to continue plop down the cash for some brushes and paint. that is how i did it but watch out it is very addictive :mrgreen:
Which art place?

Latest posts

Back