phoenix bike, early with rear drop down, WORTH?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello again, Im moving some bikes and have had this bicycle for quite some time and paid 50 for it. its complete and rides awesome, very lerge bike 28'' rims all rods brakes. very cool peice. does anyone have a present day value? offer?
utf-8BSU1HMDAwMTAtMjAxMjAyMTUtMjAyOC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMTEtMjAxMjAyMTUtMjAyOS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDEyNTctMjAxMTExMTUtMjAyNy5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDEzMDgtMjAxMTExMTgtMjAzOS5qcGc.jpg

It is a Chinese Raleigh knock-off. I had a prewar German 28" roadster similar to yours and I had to sacrifice it for $80 just to move it. It was in nice original condition and I had gone through it and greased everything and replaced tires and tubes. Add in my purchase price and I took a loss. I hope you have a better market for it.

The double top tube might make it worth a tad more. These are still being made in China so far as I know, a brand new in the box Flying Pigeon sells for $199 (including shipping), so I'd figure that $90-$100 give or take some change would probably be reasonable for your bike. But the real problem is going to be finding somebody who wants one in the first place.

Latest posts

Back