Partridge Pedal Party Photos

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few of us Coasters made a short hour or so trip to the little town of Partridge, KS (pop 200+) to attend this event. It's becoming part of their yearly fall festival (Partridge Family Days). We rode in the parade which is up and back down the dirt road main street. I rode the "Bronco bike" which you'll know if you watch the video.There were some neat old bikes and some unusual homemade bikes and trikes. It was a fun day. My "pirate bike" even won a trophy :D
View photos and videos here

This thing is great!!!

IMG_5625.JPG

That yellow rear wheel steering bike, was Impossible to ride in the 5 minites I tried. Even the bikes builder said he has only been able to ride it 3 turns of the crank. It would take relearning to ride a bike, because the what seems natural shifting of your weight as you ride is bass akwards on this bike. It was fun to try. This was one of nine different bikes the guy had built in 2 months, there group had 3 stretched bikes, a swing bike, a kids chopper, a spin/trike combo (removable big wheels on back that drop it onto the casters), a trike that is pedal steered/powered at each front wheel by 2 people (2 front wheels and 1 back wheel), and the yellow rear wheel steer bike,wow, he is a bike builder.

Back