Oro Desmadroso

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I started on this a while back but i haven't worked in it for a long time. It was going to be a woodie bike but im going a different direction with it now.
IMG_3812.jpg

Re: sugar booger

I have some paint left over from SNOT ROCKET.......If ya need it.........Good luck!

Re: sugar booger

ok chimi, im starting my build this weekend "throwing down the Gauntlet". awsome frame i have a couple of those, great way to start.

ok chimi, quit playing with your mind, it'll just screw ya up. just start buildin, let it flow bro.lol

Outlaw

chimichanga said:
drove down to the moon eyes store and picked up some valve caps, a book and some warm beer. I'll show you guys the warm beer later. muahaha!
IMG_4091.jpg

IMG_4089.jpg

IMG_4090.jpg

Nice score, I wish we had a mooneyes store. My best option would be summit racing and they dont have any cool ratfink/ed "big daddy" roth swag. Jealous!

Man it's been a while, I've been lagging on this project but I have a little update. I got my frame back from my uncles shop. It has been catching dust over there because it was getting the chain stay welded.

IMG_3815.jpg

IMG_4208.jpg

I bought a seat a cool troxel seat from a local member.I only have the after pictures but I need to go to the fabric distric in L.A. to find something cool for it.
IMG_4209.jpg

and also here is the warm beer I was refering to
IMG_4204.jpg

IMG_4207.jpg

IMG_4205.jpg

this is gonna be cool. i'm lookin' forward to see it complete.

Latest posts

Back