• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Old School MTB 1992 Stalker, barely used! Very nice!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
If you like old school BMX or MTB bikes, this is an interesting gem. It is a 1992 Huffy Stalker, complete and very nice. You won't find a 25 year old bike in better shape than this! Asking price is $75 + shipping. I will be shipping from zip code 45371 in Ohio. Here's the features and things fixed:

- 18 speed, non-index shifting
- 26" rim size
- Black textured "speckle" paint
- Vibrant graphics
- All trim in good condition
- Shifts good, coasts nice, responsive brakes
- Mint seat
- Still retains a store or bike shop sticker on the rear of the frame (neat!)
- Has some scratches or light rust spots on the brake calipers, crank, and back of the front derailleur
- Rear derailleur has been replaced
- Rear shifter cable replaced
- Front inner tube replaced
- Grips replaced
- I did have to sand off and touch up some paint on the bottom of the bottom bracket to read the serial number to Huffy Customer Service to get the year of the bike

Again, $75 + shipping and I WILL NOT PART OUT - requests for parts from this will be ignored. It is a very nice bike for riding or displaying. Please note that I also have this for sale locally!

Bump!

Latest posts

Back