Old guy from Motown Bicycledon

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I am an old guy, benn around bicycles all my life. I own the largest, and the hippest, bike shop in Detroit area. My lovely wife, Debbie and i have been hosting shows for years. The largest being at the Detroit and the Grand Rapids Autorama. I was one of the first arround the area with lowrider, chopper, and rat rod bikes. I sell the kool stuff, not those bouncy mountain bikes. I do regular family bikes also. My stire web is petribikes.com, also clik on myspace.com/bicycledon. my ebay name is, bicycledon. I also arrange for Detroit guys to ride in parades, host cruise nights, and even group barbques. But if you come to one of those, watch what you ride, there is always a Huffy toss with a trophy for the furthest toss in a couple of classes. Email me at [email protected] with any questions or whatever.
peace,
Bicycledon

Hi,
Found you through Chainsaw and Giggles, they did one of my shows at the Grand Rapids Autorama. They had such a good time they didn't want to leave and spent hours helping me tear down and load my truck.
peace,
Bicycledon

WELCOME & HELLO :!: :!:
L8 EM

Hey Don, this is where all the cool bikes hang out. Welcome!...Kelly

Welcome, from a fellow Motowner. I'm just south of your shop in Wyandotte, and have been in there more times than I can count. And seeing how I've got two more builds in progress, I will be in there several times over this spring.

Take care,
Tom

Back