Ok, what should I build next?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
72 Schwinn collegiate. Thinking board track style, leave the 5spd. Would need to loose one front sprocket. Up in the air on paint, leave it (decals are shot) repaint original color, or repaint it copper. I like the copper tone Schwinns.
collegiate
100_0643.jpg

My 24" JC higgins. Just do a nice clean build mostly stock. Know clue on color.
100_0619.jpg

100_0620.jpg

20" Shelby stingray. Built to match my S10, red with yellow flames.
100_0333-1.jpg

CIMG0643.jpg

As it sits now. I will build a tank for it, so I have a place for the flames.
100_0339-1.jpg

I hate the straight spoke wheels, so I will use the original ones.
My 24" Royal Enfield trike. Full custom build, lots of work. Might use it as filler for some of the easier builds.
100_0610.jpg

26" AMF. Big apes, original color and graphics. The paint will be the hardest. I already have the paint.
100_0143.jpg

24" Monark. Lots of work. Would have to find all the missing parts. Would not be stock, so finding parts wouldn't be that difficult. Still lots of work, and lots of time.
100_0534.jpg

Schwinn Chopper. I don't even have a clue what to do with this. I've watched the other threads on these bikes, and like what has been done, but I still don't have a clue what to do with it.
100_0576.jpg

A couple of 20" Stingrays. I have enough parts to build one real nice one, and enough left over to build a Burrito style bike in 20".
100_0660.jpg

I wasn't going to include this, but here it is. Motorized Board tracker. I'm not going to use the Chinese motor, I have my own. It will require lots of fab work. I'm learning towards a winter build on this.
100_0152.jpg

So, if you had these, what would you build?

If your not just really in love with any of them ....does it really matter which one you build. Its the work and imagination that will make all of them nice. Grab the closest one first and go to town. :wink:

Take those couple of stingray frames and make a mini-twinn. Only put the girl's frame up front, that way you can drink beer while riding in the back.

I'd say go for that trike.... lots of guys on two wheels but few on three.
Mainly want to see what kind of custom work you will do to it. 8)

my trike project almost done- viewtopic.php?f=21&t=18197

so many projects so many opportunities :D

you are so lucky my friend, go crazy, make some nice rides :D

if your looking for opinions leave the j.c. higgins alone I like the roughness of it oh and put some flipped cruiser bars on the collegiate that will look good

I like the trike (spotted the front drum on that one). You could put some fatty tires on it.

You know what I'd do with the OCC chopper... LOL. Just converting it to a 24" rear makes it 100% more ridable, but you have to cut off the rear fender mount.

I love boardtrackers, too. Any of those would work.

Back