New School BMX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys. I found this at Goodwill yesterday for $12. I normally wouldn't have looked twice at it but the quality of parts really caught my eye. It has all sealed bearings (hubs, headset and bottom bracket), triple wall rims and three piece cranks. I figure for the price I can flip it pretty easily and make some quick cash to fund some other projects. The problem is There is no identification on the frame whatsoever. I was hoping that someone out there can help me id it so that I can list it on cl. All the newer BMX frames look alike to me. When I was a kid, I could easily tell one brand of bike from another. Not anymore. Anyway, it does have a euro bottom bracket and seems to be bullet proof. There's a sticker on the seat tube that says Kink Bicycle Co. But, all the Kink frames that I've seen online have American BBs. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.
DSC00730.jpg

All the Kink bikes now come with Mid BBs, which is a size between Euro and American, but that doesn't look like any of the Kink frames.
Whatever it is 12 bucks is a heck of a deal.

Back