New old stock tires/parts...Valuable?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey
Rummaging through my parts and found some new old stock items...what tickled my attention the most was these tires

They sure are dirty, but dont look like they even touched gravel/pavement

1st-Carslisle Roadgripper deluxe 24"X2.125
Sweet looking, not one crack
2nd- Schwinn Spitfire hookbeads 24"X1.75
yet again, not one crack...looks to have tags inside
3rd- Carlisle 24"X1.375
Still has a price sticker on it...whats left of it

Have a few more things...ill ask about those later

The 24" ballon tire is probably worth between $15 and $30 to the right person. The middleweight tires not so much. The problem with single tires is first trying to find a mate that has the same patina, and second shipping them. $15 shipping for a $15 tire :roll: I have a bunch of single NOS tires and have tried to sell them, but they don't seem to bring very much on that auction site. Just my 2 cents worth

2manybikes said:
The 24" ballon tire is probably worth between $15 and $30 to the right person. The middleweight tires not so much. The problem with single tires is first trying to find a mate that has the same patina, and second shipping them. $15 shipping for a $15 tire :roll: I have a bunch of single NOS tires and have tried to sell them, but they don't seem to bring very much on that auction site. Just my 2 cents worth
Thanks...I want to use them, but i dont have pairs
and they are in WAAAAY too good of condition to use em

so all i got left is...sellem

Back