New member from St. Louis

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
My name is Pete and I reside in Saint Louis, Missouri. About a year ago my girlfriend and I were bitten by the vintage and cruiser bicycle bug when we picked up an old Columbia bike off Craigslist. Since then, we've managed to fill a basement full of various style bikes, and in various states of completion. Living within city limits, it seems there's never a shortage of old bikes to be found abandoned near back alley dumpsters. Currently, we've been piecing together some bikes to receive the motorized treatment. I'll be sure to post some pics of a few of our bikes soon.

Thanks

schwinnmesa said:
Member #1500, PeterJames hehehe I remember you. Good to have you here, I'd like to see some pictures! :mrgreen:

Haha, yeah, you PM'd me right after I registered. Thank you. How's life in Grand Rapids? I spent elementary through middle school in Grand Rapids...well, Kentwood, actually.

Hey Peter,

St. Louis here too. I'll have to start getting up earlier to hit the garage sales and estate sales looking for old bikes so I don't lose out to you first. You're right about junkers just tossed out in the city. Good way to get bikes and parts.
That reminds me, tomorrow is trash day...may have to take a cruise and see what the neighbors set out on the curb!

Back