New kid from Sac

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I am Rick Garvey...most of my buddies call me Garvey or just Garv so feel free. I was born and raised in the Sacramento area and love it here.

It had been about ten years since I had ridden a bike but then I moved downtown and bought the cheapest Phat beach cruiser I could find and I haven't looked back yet. I just have a blast now cruisin' when ever I can.

A blurry St. Patty's day left me with no bike but it happened to be a stroke of fate since that event got me on the right path and I bought my first Schwinn...an SSX which I modified greatly but with mostly bolt on parts. Then I got my hands on a raw Anniversary Schwinn frame and built it up from there. It was my first real build up and with the help of Adam from College Cyclery it turned out not to be a total disaster. I was really suprised and proud when it won "best kustom bike" at Viva De La Hooligans!!! (I will post some pics asap, I am not very techno savy)

Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope to see some cool bikes and meet some cool dudes to rools with.

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

WELCOME!

finally you get some free time to join up. welcome come by the shop or pm me your phone number we need to stay in touch more. and i know you love raw so you will love my build off bike. check it out look up pay it back. welcome once again

yes he had the raw schwinn kustom with the nutty laid back seat post. real cool guy hope he posts pics of his bike soon it is one of my favs i have ever seen.

Back